Diversity & Inclusion
Gaby Hardwicke is committed to promoting equality in its dealings with its personnel, clients and all other third parties that have dealings with the Firm.
Everyone at the Firm is expected and required to treat all others equally and with the same attention, courtesy and respect regardless of their:
- race or racial group (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins)
- sex (including marital status, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity and paternity)
- sexual orientation
- religion or belief
In addition, the Firm will ensure that nobody with whom it has dealings will suffer any disadvantage through any disability that they might have. The Firm is committed to making reasonable adjustments for those with a disability in relation to job opportunities, promotion and training within the Firm and the provision of services to clients.
In 2019 we conducted a survey of the members of the Firm, with the following results.
- 16-24 - 4%
- 25-34 - 26%
- 35-44 - 23%
- 45-54 - 23%
- 55-64 - 21%
- 65+ - 4%
- No religion or belief - 53%
- Christian - 43%
- Hindu - 2%
- Prefer not to say - 2%
- Full Time - 67%
- Part Time - 33%
- Primary carer for a child under 18 - 30%
- Not the primary carer for a child under 18 - 70%
100% of the firm’s staff were invited to participate in the voluntary survey, of whom 43% participated.
Results are shown as percentages of those who participated.
Highly commended in the Law Society’s 2018 Excellence Awards.
- Founded in 1889
- 70 solicitors and executives
- 16 partners
- ISO registered
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Company and commercial law
- Corporate finance
- Employment law
- Family law
- Intellectual property
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Personal Injury
- Property law
- Wills and probate
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Headway – The Brain Injury Association
- Resolution – First for Family Law
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Spinal Injuries Association (SIA)
- The Law Society – Family Law Panel
- The Law Society – Personal Injury Panel
- The Law Society – Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- ISO 9001:2015