Services for your business
Operating a business as a limited company offers significant advantages but also carries with it a requirement to comply with a multitude of regulations and legislation.
Our specialist solicitors can advise company officers on the most suitable corporate structure, the formalities involved in the day to day running of their business and how to correctly follow relevant procedures.
Our team can advise on a wide range of company law matters including:
- Corporate structures
- Company formations
- Company administration and meetings
- Directors’ duties
- Amendments to articles of association
- Allotment, transfers, reclassification and sub-division of shares
- Share schemes
- Employee ownership trusts
- Appointment and removal of directors
- Shareholders’ rights and remedies