Services for your business
Employment law services
Few areas of law change as regularly or with such effect as employment law. It is vital for any business to have fast access to specialist employment lawyers who will give clear and practical advice. Our employment solicitors are on hand to provide a speedy response to your day-to-day enquiries by telephone, email or in person at one of our offices or at your business premises.
At Gaby Hardwicke we match our legal knowledge with an understanding of our clients’ commercial objectives. The areas we can help you with include:
- Disciplinary issues
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Performance management and appraisals
- Long and short-term absence management
- Dismissals and severance arrangements
- Employee benefits
- Employee ownership trusts
- Work permits and business immigration
- Employment aspects of business sales and acquisitions
- Business immigration
- Enterprise Management Incentive Schemes (EMIS)
Information on our charges for representation in wrongful or unfair dismissal cases can be found in our charging policy.