Services for your business
Intellectual property (IP) is valuable to a business, particularly when the business is sold. As specialist IP lawyers we can give your business clear and pragmatic advice on all aspects of intellectual property, from brand selection and copyright to Court proceedings for trade mark infringement. We regularly advise clients on the international protection of their IP rights, while offering the same expert service to business start-ups.
Our intellectual property lawyers offer a wide range of services, including:
- Enforcing IP rights (both in court and via alternative dispute methods)
- Conducting intellectual property audits
- Advice on avoiding intellectual property infringement
- Licensing or franchising your company’s IP
- Buying and selling intellectual property rights
Based in East Sussex but serving a much wider area, Gaby Hardwicke Solicitors has offices in Eastbourne, Hailsham, Bexhill and Hastings.