Services for your business
Property Dispute Resolution
We are a team of experts specialising in resolving all kinds of property issues, whether relating to commercial, rural or residential buildings and land.
We understand the vital importance of your property interests to you, your family and your organisation, and we will help you to ensure that your assets are preserved and protected for the long term.
We pride ourselves not only on giving the highest quality advice, but also on providing the best possible service to our clients.
We are experienced negotiators and will always strive to help our clients achieve their objectives without involving the Courts where possible, whether by mediation, arbitration or negotiation, recognising that this will often save our clients valuable time and money. However, not all disputes are capable of settlement and we are also adept at resolving property disputes in the Courts and Tribunals at all levels, where we use all our skills and experience in striving to achieve a successful outcome.
We specialise in resolving all land and property issues, including the following:
- Landlord and tenant issues, including arrears, disrepair and dilapidations, unauthorised alterations and sub-letting, and recovering possession of land and buildings
- Boundary issues
- Rights of way
- Building defects
- Service charge disputes
- Right to manage claims
- Disputes concerning lease extensions and freehold sales and purchases
- Adverse possession and issues concerning squatters
- Issues arising from construction contracts
- Disputes regarding overage, option agreements and other property contracts
- Issues arising on sale and purchase contracts
- Planning appeals