Services for your business
At Gaby Hardwicke, we understand that a solvent restructuring process may be required for operational reasons, to ring fence company assets and liabilities, to increase efficiency or simply with a view to simplifying overcomplex group structures. Solvent restructuring is a broad concept, and, by way of some examples, our team of skilled solicitors have recently assisted clients with the following:
- Demergers – including s. 110 demerger/reconstructions and capital reduction demergers, to separate out subsidiary companies from a group structure so the end result is that each subsidiary forms part of a stand-alone group. This can often involve the formation of new holding companies, to tie in with each new individual group structure;
- Assisting with advice on the options available to companies and shareholders as to how a restructure exercise could take place and how any such exercise would be implemented;
- Alterations to share classes and capital;
- Seeking the dissolution or striking-off of dormant group companies from the Register of Companies;
- Assisting and implementing share buy-backs and management buy-ins; and
- Dealing with the merging of existing companies to streamline operations and efficiency.
How can we help?
Our involvement not only extends to preparing and putting in place the legal documentation to deal with the company’s restructuring, but also involves working closely with our client’s accountants and financial advisers to ensure that they receive the expert advice required in order that their aims and objectives can be achieved. We are happy to discuss any restructuring services that may be required without obligation. Please call us on 01323 435900.