Services for your industry
Specialist solicitors for Care Homes
Gaby Hardwicke has a very strong reputation in the care sector with clients, agents, finance brokers and banks. As with many specialist sectors, a detailed knowledge and understanding of the processes and regulatory framework involved with a care home is essential to ensure you get best advice and Gaby Hardwicke’s specialist multi-disciplinary team can deliver on all these aspects.
Our specialist team can provide you with first class advice in all aspects of your care home business including the following:
- Buying and selling a care home – Our specialist lawyers are experts in their field in both asset and share based transactions. They have an excellent reputation for ‘getting the deal done’ but at all times protecting your position whether a buyer or seller. There are significant differences between and asset and a share transaction and having experienced and specialist lawyers working on your side is essential. If you would like a copy of our Guide to a Care Home Sale or Purchase please contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Property matters – Our Commercial Property Team can advise you on property sales, purchase and leases.
- Residents contracts – We frequently prepare bespoke contracts for care home clients and their residents. Ensuring your residents’ contracts are properly drafted and contain enforceable provisions will potentially save you from significant fees either in lost revenue or in litigating ambiguous contracts. See here for an article on Care Homes residents contracts.
- Employment – Our specialist Employment Team can provide all your employment law requirements including preparation of employment contracts, self-employed contracts, employment claims and representation in employment tribunals.
- Dispute Resolution – Our Dispute Resolution Team provide advice and support in connection with disputes which you may have with local authorities, residents and their families, suppliers and the CQC.