Services for your industry
Legal expertise for professional practices
We act for many different types of professional firms including accountants, solicitors, IFAs, architects and surveyors in various matters including:
- Sales and Acquisitions – The regulations and nuances of a professional practice are such that specialist advice is absolutely essential to ensuring a smooth transaction and our Corporate Team at Gaby Hardwicke are experienced in dealing with these types of transactions including the treatment of work in progress, assignment of client engagements and the treatment of liabilities to a successor practice.
- Property matters – Our Commercial Property Team can advise you on property sales, purchase and leases.
- Employment – Our specialist Employment Team can provide all your employment law requirements including preparation of employment contracts, self-employed contracts, employment claims and representation in employment tribunals.
- Constitutional Documents – We frequently prepare Partnership Agreements, shareholders agreements and bespoke articles of association for professional practices. Having a bespoke detailed document in place is essential to cover off a variety of issues including decision making, treatment of profits and capital, succession planning, exit arrangements and the management of the firm.
- Dispute Resolution – Our specialist Dispute Resolution Team frequently advise professional practices on matters such as debt collection, disputes with clients and suppliers, property disputes matters.