The December 2018 edition of our online business newsletter, the Business Brief, is available now. As ever, the content is written by our own solicitors with our network of clients and introducers in mind.
Thank you for reading our Business Brief. We hope you find something useful for your business.
In this edition:
- Landlord loses right to forfeit commercial lease
- Time limit for employment tribunal claims
- Another break clause case
- Employment references – new guidance
- Japanese knotweed – nuisance claim between neighbours
- Deregulation Act 2015 – assured shorthold tenancy (AST) provisions
- New code of practice – commercial service charges
- New HMO provisions
- Landlord’s consent to alterations breached landlord’s own lease obligations
- Contract ‘entire agreement’ clause deemed inadequate
- Letting agents – requirement to join redress scheme
- Rent increase on residential assured tenancy