The March 2019 edition of our online business newsletter, the Business Brief, is available now. As ever, the content is written by our own solicitors with our network of clients and introducers in mind.
Thank you for reading our Business Brief. We hope you find something useful for your business.
In this edition:
- Employee right to be accompanied to a disciplinary hearing
- Employment law changes from April 2019
- New statutory rates of pay from 1 April 2019
- Restrictive covenants – what is a substantial benefit?
- Overage agreement problems
- Drugs test dismissal deemed unfair
- Tenant successfully sued after commercial premises fire
- Was an unsigned contract binding?
- Breach of copyright – re-posting a photograph on the internet
- Could a developer exercise an option to purchase land without paying a deposit?