Partner, Private Client and Residential Property
Jonathan trained with a City firm and qualified in 1993. He joined Gaby Hardwicke in 1997 and became a partner the following year.
He specialises in residential, agricultural and rural property matters and also advises on wills, inheritance tax planning and powers of attorney.
His clients include many land owners and farmers as well as high net worth individuals who are still in commerce or retired.
Jonathan and his team deal with:
- Residential conveyancing
- Bespoke property work such as utility service easements
- Transfers of equity
- Equity release
- Declarations of trusts
- Buying, selling and re-financing working farms
- Other rural property matters including telephone masts, planning agreements and diversification arrangements
- Advice on Agricultural Property Relief
- Powers of attorney
- Wills and capital tax planning
Tel: 01424 735000