Partner, Private Client and Residential Property
Jonathan trained with a City firm and qualified in 1993. He joined Gaby Hardwicke in 1997 and became a partner the following year.
He specialises in residential, agricultural and rural property matters and also advises on Wills, inheritance-tax planning and powers of attorney.
His clients include many land owners and farmers as well as high-net-worth individuals who are still in commerce or retired.
Jonathan and his team deal with:
- Residential conveyancing
- Bespoke property work such as utility service easements
- Transfers of equity
- Equity release
- Declarations of trusts
- Buying, selling and re-financing working farms
- Other rural property matters including telephone masts, planning agreements and diversification arrangements
- Advice on Agricultural Property Relief
- Powers of attorney
- Wills and capital tax planning
Tel: 01424 735000