Associate Solicitor, Private Client
Lucy graduated in Law at BPP University Law School, she joined Gaby Hardwicke in 2010, and completed her training contract with the firm, qualifying as a Solicitor in March 2016.
As a member of our Hastings Private Client team her specialisms include:
- Drafting Wills.
- Estate planning – including advice on inheritance tax (IHT) and capital gains tax.
- Administration of estates – including probate and intestacy.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Court of Protection matters – including deputyship applications.
- Elderly client care – including managing financial affairs and handling taxation.
- Declaration of Trust regarding property ownership.
Lucy is a member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and has completed the Diploma in Trusts and Estates. This involved attaining four advanced certificates in the administration of estates, administration of trusts, taxation of trusts and estates and trust and estate accounting.
Tel: 01424 457500