Partner, Corporate Finance and Commercial Agreements
Since joining Gaby Hardwicke in 1996 he has led the majority of the firm’s high-value corporate and commercial transactions, including acting for clients based in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and America.
Specialising in corporate finance and transactional work, including acquisitions, disposals and MBOs, Mark is responsible for the co-ordination of all legal services relating to such transactions and has frequently acted in deals to a value of £20 million. The department has the expertise, experience and personnel to advise on such transactions and always endeavours to bring a commercial, pragmatic approach and real added value to every deal.
Mark and his team also deal with:
- Health care businesses (particularly dental practices, care homes and doctors)
- Private equity
- Bank finance
- Corporate re-structuring
- Administration/liquidation acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Terms & conditions of business
- IT licensing, support and maintenance agreements
- Independent legal advice to guarantors/mortgagors
Mark is Past President of the Eastbourne Law Society.
Outside of the law he is married with three children and enjoys golf, skiing and cooking.
Tel: 01323 435900