Executive, Employment Law
Matthew graduated from the University of Northumbria with a First Class Honours Law Degree in 2008. After finishing his studies, he worked in law firms in Newcastle upon Tyne and then Brighton where he conducted cases across the full employment law spectrum.
Matthew’s specialisms include:
- Equal pay claims
- Race discrimination claims
- Transfer Of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Restructures and redundancies
- Negotiating severance
- Contractual disputes – including post-termination restrictions
- Unfair dismissal – including constructive dismissal
- Advocacy and Employment Tribunal proceedings – including Judicial Mediation and costs applications
- County Court and High Court litigation
- Disputes with Legal Expenses Insurers
Outside work, Matthew enjoys cooking and sampling real ale. He is also a Governor at a local school.
Tel: 01323 435900