Associate Solicitor, Residential Property
Nicole graduated with a law degree from the University of East London in 2008, and went on to take the Legal Practice Course at London’s BPP Law School. She joined Gaby Hardwicke in May 2011 as a conveyancing executive, and having completed her training contract, qualified into the firm’s Residential Property department.
Nicole deals with various property matters including the following:
- Residential conveyancing.
- Bespoke property work such as utility service easements, access agreements and licences.
- Transfers of equity.
- Buying, selling and re-financing working farms.
- Granting of commercial leases on behalf of Landlords.
- Residential lease extensions on behalf of Landlords.
- Land Purchases.
In her free time she enjoys skiing, holidaying, spending time with loved ones and paragliding.
Tel: 01424 735000